Tina M. Gottlieb, D.C.
Because you deserve to feel great!
Hello and welcome,
I love helping amazing and wonderful people get well and stay well so that they can focus on what they love and make their impact on the world.
My chiropractic story began when I was 14 years old and my passion for helping others with upper cervical chiropractic care began when this precise chiropractic technique freed me from chronic migraine headaches. After graduating from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa I opened my first practice in San Mateo, CA in 1996. In 2002 I sold my practice to relocate to Temecula to be closer to my family.
It has been my pleasure serving the Temecula Valley and surrounding areas since 2002.
I love what I do and I am excited to go to work every day. I thrive on patients going from “I’ve tried it all” and “this is ruining my life” to “Dr. Tina you are not going to believe how great I feel and what I was able to do!” Making and impact in my patient’s lives is important to me as is the ripple effect.
I love the community feel in our office where everyone knows everyone, and I love participating within the community. (see community involvement below)
Dr. Tina's Chiropractic Story
Adriana describes herself as someone who loves reading, being outdoors with her family, and meeting new people! When she isn't at the office helping patients, Adriana spends most of her time with her 4 year old daughter and her 3 younger sisters. Adriana's favorite part of working at Tina M Gottlieb Chiropractic is seeing the amazing progress that patients make and getting to hear all of the wonderful things they are able to do because of care.
She has started her own chiropractic journey since becoming a patient of Dr. Tina's and has already experienced tremendous relief from neck, shoulder, and chest pains. She is excited to continue being a part of the awesome community in the office and helping patients while they are on their path to feeling great!
Claire is off to University of California Santa Barbara to study biology!
Claire's favorite thing about working at Tina M. Gottlieb Chiropractic is she loves being able to build a relationship with so many wonderful patients and getting to hear their stories. Claire loves upper cervical chiropractic because she has found great relief from headaches, neck, and back pain. Claire will continue to fill in at the office during her school breaks.
Random Dr. Tina facts:
- I was born deaf in my left ear, so I’m not ignoring you…I just can’t hear you.
- Upper cervical chiropractor
- Business owner
- I have a rock star team
- Love to read
- Love to bike ride with my family
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Iowa 1996
- Post-graduate training with the International Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC) member since 2002
- Rotary Club of Temecula member since 2003
- Audacious host since 2017
- TVCC 2013 Sterling Business of the Year nominee
- TVCC 2013 Women in Business Conference speaker
- TVCC 2014 Sterling Business of the Year nominee
- TVCC 2015 Bronze Business of the Year nominee
- TVCC 2017 Citizen of the Year nominee
Tina M. Gottlieb Chiropractic
27393 Ynez Road, Suite 162
Temecula, CA 92591