Meet Dr. Tina
Tina M. Gottlieb, D.C.
Hello and welcome!
I love helping amazing and wonderful people get well and stay well so that they can focus on what they love and make their impact on the world.
- Upper Cervical Chiropractor
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Iowa 1996
- Post graduate training with the International Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Business Owner
- San Mateo, CA 1996-2002
- Temecula, CA 2002 - Present
I love what I do and I am excited to go to work every day. I thrive on patients going from “I’ve tried it all” and “this is ruining my life” to “Dr. Tina you are not going to believe how great I feel and what I was able to do!”
Random Dr. Tina facts:
- I was born deaf in my left ear, so I’m not ignoring you…I just can’t hear you.
- I have a rock star team
- Love to read my kindle
- Love to bike ride with my family
- Decided to become a chiropractor at 14
- Upper Cervical Chiropractic gave me my health and life back
- Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC) - 2002
- Rotary Club of Temecula - 2003
- Audacious host - 2017
- TVCC 2020 Bronze Business of the Year winner
- TVCC 2013 Sterling Business of the Year nominee
- TVCC 2013 Women in Business Conference speaker
- TVCC 2014 Sterling Business of the Year nominee
- TVCC 2015 Bronze Business of the Year nominee
- TVCC 2017 Citizen of the Year nominee
Dr. Tina's Chiropractic Story
"I know what it's like to be frustrated and to feel like you have no future because of what's wrong with you, but I also know what it's like to well and to get your life back and I love being able to do that for my patients."
Adriana - Patient Advocate
- Patient Advocate 2019 – Present
- Favorite part of my job is getting to hear all of the wonderful things patients are able to do because of care.
- I love celebrating wins with patients
- Love reading my Kindle
- Love camping and going to the beach
- Spend my free time with my daughter and 3 younger sisters
I started my own chiropractic journey since becoming a patient of Dr. Tina's and have already experienced tremendous relief from neck, shoulder, and chest pains. I am excited to continue being a part of the awesome community in the office and helping patients while they are on their path to feeling great!
Success Stories from Our Patients
"In my line of work, I need to be confident with my ability to communicate verbally. When it came down to preparing myself for public speaking, I experienced a brand new sensation: FEAR! My vision would be interrupted by auras and I would lose my ability to utter intelligible sentences. These visual episodes would last from half an hour to over an hour. I no longer feel insecure when scheduling meetings with city officials, appearing in front of groups, or presenting to clients. In the nearly four years that I have been seeing Dr. Tina, I am almost completely symptom free! And NO FEAR!"
- Walter Allen
Tina M. Gottlieb Chiropractic
27393 Ynez Road, Suite 162
Temecula, CA 92591