"I got relief that I had never experienced and my story gets better from that very day. Dr. Tina fixed my neck and my entire body."
- Judy Harter
For the majority of our patients, an upper cervical focus is the most effective chiropractic care. We will, however, examine and care for your entire spine as needed.
- Discussion of your health history
- A painless PDII (paraspinal digital infrared imaging) scan indicates if you could benefit from upper cervical chiropractic care
- Scan is done with a small device moved along the back of the neck
- Precision digital x-rays (if necessary)
- Dr. Tina's clinical findings and recommendations for your care.
- Treatment plan discussion (if Dr. Tina has determined you could benefit from care)
- PDII scan
- First Adjustment (if you choose to begin care)
Typical Office Visit:
- PDII scan
- Specific adjustment (if needed)
- Relaxation in private recoup suite while body adapts to the adjustment
- Post-adjustment scan to ensure correction
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest patients in the care of the human frame, and in the cause and prevention of disease."
Thomas A. Edison
*Individuals pictured as patients on this website are models
Tina M. Gottlieb Chiropractic
27393 Ynez Road, Suite 162
Temecula, CA 92591