Three Easy Steps
- Schedule a Zoom or phone consultation with Dr. Tina
- New Patient Exam
- Begin Dr. Tina's personalized care plan
"Dr Tina is a life changing chiropractor. Without her I’m not sure where I would be today. Because of her I am basically headache free, migraine free, and I have zero neck pain. She has given me a brand new lease on life. It began happening from day one. She has a gift, and is a gift."
- Judy Harter
Consultation with Dr. Tina Via Phone or Zoom:
- Brief discussion of your health history
- Opportunity to ask Dr. Tina questions before your first visit
- Discover if you might benefit from the care in our office
New Patient Exam:
- Discussion of your health history
- Detailed Exam
- A painless scanner (paraspinal digital infrared imaging) shows how you’re your body is adapting and indicates if you could benefit from upper cervical chiropractic care
- Precision digital x-rays (if necessary)
Dr. Tina’s Recommendations and Personalized Care Plan
- Based on the exam findings Dr. Tina will make recommendations and a put together a plan designed specifically for you. The plan is to get you from where you are to where to want to be.
- Begin care with a specific adjustment (when needed)
- Relaxation in private recoup suite while body adapts after every adjustment
- Post-adjustment scan to monitor progress
Don't Give Up Hope...Try Upper Cervical Chiropractic
Let Our Patients Tell You Why...
“I ran my first half-marathon yesterday, and it wouldn’t have been possible without the outstanding chiropractic care of Dr. Tina. I initially became her patient after ruining a family vacation in Hawaii because I was flat on my back with a back injury. This was several years ago, and at the time I’d been having chronic back pain. Dr. Tina not only put me on the road to recovery, she also pointed out the need to strengthen my core with rehabilitative exercises, so I could avoid continual re-injury. To experience life fully and joyfully is the truest blessing. I am deeply grateful for her skill, professionalism, holistic approach, and how she genuinely cares about her patients.”
“Dr. Tina’s chiropractic treatments have kept me going through hectic schedules as an attorney and elected official. I struggle with headaches – and thanks to Tina’s excellent chiropractic care I am able to successfully manage pain and stress. I highly recommend Dr. Tina to anyone wishing to improve their health and feel great!”
"Before meeting Dr. Tina I was exhausted, overwhelmed, in chronic pain, feeling hopeless and desperately missing everything I loved to do like running, dancing, hiking… Now, it took several months.… But in time the pain eased up and one day before I knew it I was running again. I can’t even describe how amazing that was. Dr. Tina is not only incredibly skilled at what she does but she is one of the most kind, compassionate, funny and honest practitioners I have worked with. She goes above and beyond every single day. As cliché as it may sound, she really did help me to foster hope again that things would get better. That is one of the most important pieces to recovery if you ask me."
“Within the first two weeks of treatment, I began to see improvement. Several years later, I have no more neck pain and have also experienced greater health (less illness) and a reduced amount of neurological problems such as anxiety. She is in it to truly help people. There are times when I show up for my monthly appointments where I don’t receive an adjustment. She scans me and determines if an adjustment is in order. I have had my life touched, changed by Dr. Tina.”
"I was scared of the chiropractor for way too long until I heard Dr. Tina speaks about upper cervical chiropractic care and convinced myself to conquer the fear. So glad I did. Within 3 months of her care, my pain went away and immune system improved. So grateful to have found Dr. Tina Chiropractic."
*Individuals pictured as patients on this website are models