"Not only are my back pain and hip pain gone, but the digestive problem I've had for years is gone too!"
- Linda, LaJolla, CA
For the majority of our patients, an upper cervical focus is the most effective chiropractic care. We will, however, examine and care for your entire spine as needed.
- Discussion of your health history
- A painless PDII (paraspinal digital infrared imaging) scan indicates if you could benefit from upper cervical chiropractic care
- Scan is done with a small device moved along the back of the neck
- Precision digital x-rays (if necessary)
- Dr’s Report
- Treatment plan discussion (if Dr. Tina has determined you could benefit from care)
- PDII scan
- First Adjustment (if you choose to begin care)
Typical Office Visit:
- PDII scan
- Specific adjustment (if needed)
- Relaxation in private recoup suite while body adapts to the adjustment
- Post-adjustment scan to ensure correction
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest patients in the care of the human frame, and in the cause and prevention of disease."
Thomas A. Edison
*Individuals pictured as patients on this website are models
Tina M. Gottlieb Chiropractic
27393 Ynez Road, Suite 162
Temecula, CA 92591